Learning to sit the trot is something western rider must learn, and something most dressage riders dread! It’s the most difficult gait for most horseback riders to learn to ride, but our sitting trot tips are here to help. Below you’ll find a few easy exercises I picked up during training, competing, and teaching dressage …
Rider by day, blogger by night, I'm Tatum, the face behind CurlyFarm.com. As someone who learned to ride in my 20's, I began blogging to help other new riders learn about riding and horse care! Since those first riding lessons, I've become a coach, breeder, and tack store owner. Join me as we ride through the adventure of horse ownership!
bashkir curly basic horse knowledge beginner rider bits conditioning curly horse dressage english first horse grooming halter health horse horse allergies horseback riding horsekeeping horses horse show horse trailer horse training hypoallergenic horse mane manes new rider novice parents pasture Product Recommendations riding saddles stable stall summer tack tails tips trailering training tricks troubleshooting turnout water weanling winter young horses
- Teaching a Horse to Drive using a DIY Training Cart on
- 6 Easy Ways to Prevent Water Troughs from Freezing without an Electric Heater on
- 5 Tips to Slow a Fast Horse & Control the Walk, Trot, or Canter Pace on
- Braiding a Horse Mane to Make it Grow Longer on
- DIY Horse Costume: How to Make Basic Renaissance Tack on