Rider by day, blogger by night, I'm Tatum, the face behind CurlyFarm.com. As someone who learned to ride in my 20's, I began blogging to help other new riders learn about riding and horse care! Since those first riding lessons, I've become a coach, breeder, and tack store owner. Join me as we ride through the adventure of horse ownership!
AFFILIATE LINK DISCLOSURE
Some articles reference specific products and when possible, we've researched, tested, and located project-appropriate products. To support this site, we participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on Amazon. From time to time, we may also post affiliate links to products or services not affiliated with Amazon.
basic horse knowledge bathing beginner rider bits braiding canter conditioning curly horse dressage english grooming halter health horse horse allergies horseback riding horsekeeping horses horse show horse trailer horse training kids mane manes new rider novice parents pasture riding saddles snow stable stall summer tack tails teens tips trailering training tricks troubleshooting turnout water winter
- 5 Tips to Slow a Fast Horse: How to Control Walk, Trot, or Canter Pace on
- Braiding a Horse Mane to Make it Grow Longer on
- DIY Horse Costume Tutorial: How to Make Easy Renaissance Themed Tack on
- How to Use a Bridle with Full Cheek Snaffle Bit and Keepers on
- Fiber Art with Curly Horse Hair – Collecting, Cleaning, and Felting on