In this guide to choosing what to wear horseback riding, you’ll find tips from a riding coach, horse show competitor, and former tack store owner about how to dress for (almost) any outing involving horseback riding. Whether it’s your first time in the saddle or if you’re a seasoned pro trying a new type of …
Rider by day, blogger by night, I'm Tatum, the face behind CurlyFarm.com. As someone who learned to ride in my 20's, I began blogging to help other new riders learn about riding and horse care! Since those first riding lessons, I've become a coach, breeder, and tack store owner. Join me as we ride through the adventure of horse ownership!
basic horse knowledge beginner rider bits breeding conditioning curly horse dressage english grooming halter health horse horse allergies horseback riding horseback riding vacations horsekeeping horses horse show horse trailer horse training kids mane manes new rider novice parents pasture Product Recommendations riding saddles snow stable summer tack tails teens tips training tricks troubleshooting turnout water weanling winter young horses
- 6 Easy Ways to Prevent Water Troughs from Freezing without an Electric Heater on
- 5 Tips to Slow a Fast Horse & Control the Walk, Trot, or Canter Pace on
- Braiding a Horse Mane to Make it Grow Longer on
- DIY Horse Costume: How to Make Basic Renaissance Tack on
- How to Use a Bridle with Full Cheek Snaffle Bit & Keepers on